Part 1: Validate your IP Address on the 'My Account' panel
Part 2: Change your Android DNS settings
Before you start: Please write down your current DNS addresses before you change your DNS configurations. You should take note of these addresses in case that you need to get back to your original settings. If your original configuration were set to â€śAutomaticâ€ť, just change your DNS settings back to â€śAutomaticâ€ť in order to get back to your original settings.
1. Go to â€śSettingsâ€ť (3)
2. Select â€śWi-Fiâ€ť (4).
3. Press and hold your network (5) until dialog pops up
4. Press on â€śModify network config.â€ť (6)
5. Check â€śShow advanced optionsâ€ť (7)
6. Select â€śStaticâ€ť (8) for â€śIP settingsâ€ť
7. In the â€śDNS 1â€ť and â€śDNS 2â€ť fields (9) enter the Keenow DNS addresses.
Preferred DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
Alternate DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
8.Press â€śSaveâ€ť (10)
9. Restart your device