Setup Keenow VPN using the OpenVPN Connect app for Android:
1. In order to setup OpenVPN on Android you will have to download the config files
, unzip them, and store them on your device or SD card.
3. Open the â€śOpenVPN Connectâ€ť application.
4. Tap on the â€śOptionsâ€ť (1), then tap on â€śImportâ€ť (2) and choose â€śImport Profile from SD cardâ€ť.
5. Find the folder with the OpenVPN configuration files and open it, then choose the desired serverâ€™s config file. Then on â€śSelectâ€ť (3).
6. Type your VPN username (4) and password (5). Check the â€śSaveâ€ť checkbox (6), then tap on â€śConnectâ€ť (7)
7. Check the â€śI trust this applicationâ€ť checkbox then tap on â€śOKâ€ť. Your OpenVPN connection is now active. To disconnect go to â€śOpenVPN Connectâ€ť application, then tap on â€śDisconnectâ€ť (8).
8. To verify that you are connected to a VPN server, please go to whatismyipaddress.com
and check whether your IP address and location have changed.