Setup Keenow VPN on Chromebook (Chrome OS or Chromium OS) using the native L2TP/IPsec VPN client:
1. Log-in to your Chromebook.
2. Click the status bar, this can be found at the bottom right of your desktop screen and choose â€śSettingsâ€ť.
3. Under the â€śInternet Connectionâ€ť section, click on â€śAdd Connectionâ€ť and then choose â€śOpenVPN/L2TPâ€ť.
4. A new window will pop up, fill the fields with the following settings:
â€˘ â€śServer Hostnameâ€ť â€“ Enter the L2TP Server IP. You can find a list of L2TP/IPSec-supported VPN servers on the Downloads section
â€˘ â€śService nameâ€ť â€“ Enter Keenow (or any other name you really like)
â€˘ â€śProvider typeâ€ť â€“ Choose "L2TP/IPSec + Preshared key".
â€˘ â€śPre-shared keyâ€ť â€“ Type "Secret" (without the quotes)
â€˘ You have received your dedicated VPN credentials by email (not the client area or app login) - you can also find them on the Client Area
(listed under your Active premium service)
â€˘ â€śUsernameâ€ť â€“ type your VPN username.
â€˘ â€śPasswordâ€ť â€“ Type your VPN password.
5. Click on â€śSave identity and passwordâ€ť and hit Connect
6. Thatâ€™s it! Youâ€™re now set, To verify that you are connected to a VPN server, please go to whatismyipaddress.com
and check whether your IP address and location have changed.