Part 1: Validate your IP Address on the 'My Account' panel
Part 2: Change your Samsung Smart TV settings
Before you start: Please write down your current DNS addresses before you change your DNS configurations. You should take note of these addresses in case that you need to get back to your original settings. If your original configuration were set to â€śAutomaticâ€ť, just change your DNS settings back to â€śAutomaticâ€ť in order to get back to your original settings.
1. Press the â€śMenuâ€ť button on your remote.
2. Under â€śSettings menuâ€ť select â€śNetworkâ€ť (1) then choose â€śNetwork Statusâ€ť (2).
3. After few seconds, you will see 3 buttons. Choose the â€śIP Settingsâ€ť button (3).
4. Choose the â€śDNS settingâ€ť (4).
5. Select â€śEnter manuallyâ€ť (5).
5. Enter the Keenow Addresses:
Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
And youâ€™re done.