Setup Keenow VPN on Asus Routers using the native OpenVPN feature:
1. Open your router setup menu and go to the VPN menu on the left
2. Now go to â€śVPN Clientâ€ť.
3. Click on â€śAdd Profileâ€ť
4. Select â€śOpenVPNâ€ť, then type the required details in the VPN window
Description - Type any name for your vpn connection.
User name and Password can be found on the Client Area
(listed under your Active service)
6. Select â€śUploadâ€ť and then click â€śOKâ€ť
7. Click on â€śActivateâ€ť and wait about 2 minutes.
8. Thatâ€™s it! A blue check mark will appear. The connection is now created and ready to use.
To verify that you are connected to a VPN server, please go to whatismyipaddress.com
and check whether your IP address and location have changed.